My Lavender Craze { Mayfield Lavender }


There is nothing better than an evening walk before going to sleep. Especially on those warm August evenings when the sun is setting and the manic rush of the day is over.

Every year I am waiting for lavender to bloom at Mayfield Lavender Field. It is one of my favourite plants and I simply adore its calming fragrance and purple colour.

This year I decided to enter a photo competition and I would greatly appreciate your comments. Which photo shall I send to the competition?

Have a look at my previous photos from the lavender field here.

Wish me luck xx

 
 



10 comments:

  1. these are wonderful. excited to follow you along

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are 100% of poetry!:) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those pictures are beautiful! I love lavenders as well <3
    xx
    Serainie

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Gorgeous photos. Second and third are perfect for the competition. Great job.

    Fabulous 30s

    ReplyDelete
  6. These images are a dream!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beyond lovely!! Lavender e'erything!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin & Google+? If interested, please let me know.

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures! I would enter with the first or the last one xx

    http://justsmiletolifexx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete